Did you just buy a new air conditioning unit and are thinking what's next? The air conditioning expert technicians at Varsity Home Service can install new unit or replace your old unit.
Are you worried about the condition of your existing AC system? Have you recently noticed loud noises coming from your unit, or does the air pumping out of your home's vents not feel cold enough? When air conditioning systems have issues like these, it's often the first sign that they are due for replacement. Whether you are dealing with an air conditioner that is more than 15 years old, or a newer one that still keeps breaking down on you, the air conditioning installers at Varsity Home Service can help.
We offer replacement air conditioners from several quality brands that are both surprisingly affordable and able to help you cut down on your energy bills. Allow our professional technicians to explain more about air conditioning replacement benefits during a complimentary home consultation. Voted "Best Air Conditioning Company in Long Island," we are known for offering swift and professional AC System installations that keep your family cool and comfortable!
Get the Experts to Handle Your AC Replacement and Installation
For more than 50 years, Varsity Home Service has been one of the premier home service companies serving the Long Island area. We can help you find the ideal AC unit for your home, including high-efficiency systems that save on utility costs, and replace worn out ducts and vents to ensure a strong flow of cool air.
You'll also enjoy several benefits and features with replacement of your AC system, including:
- Controlled Application: With a “zone control” air conditioner, you can control the air flowing to each room through a damper system built into the ductwork.
- Lower Utility Bills: Keep bills under control with a smart thermostat that monitors usage, sets running times, and can be turned on and off remotely when you’re away from home.
- Easy Installations: We’ll work quickly to install a new AC unit for you, and even offer mini split ductless systems that can be installed with less effort for homes without an existing AC system.
- Comprehensive Service: Our fully licensed and insured installers handle all aspects of the project—from efficiency calculations to ductwork.
- Gold Maintenance Protection Program: Save money on repairs over the long term with our maintenance plan that covers tune-ups of your HVAC system, including the condenser and air handler.
Ask Us About a Free Quote for Cooling Installation and Replacement
Whether you are interested in adding a new type of air conditioning system to your home or your current air conditioner is no longer working as it should to keep you cool and comfortable, turn to Varsity Home Service—the family-owned HVAC company voted Long Island's best! We'll be happy to arrange a complimentary consultation with one of our local cooling experts to discuss your air conditioning installation options. You can also get a free quote by giving us a call or filling out our online quote form to connect with a representative for the information you need.