Wherever you live on Long Island, water heaters are a necessity to a comfortable life at home—and when yours breaks down on a cold winter night, Varsity Home Service can be there to help! As a locally based business since 1962, we provide 24/7 emergency repairs as well as scheduled water heater replacement. We’ll be at your residence quickly to evaluate the problem, propose the best solution, and get you fixed up fast.
24/7 Response from Trained Local Plumbers
Many Long Island homeowners call us when their water heater isn’t performing as expected, whether the hot water is slow, quick to run out, or totally non-existent. Sometimes the water heater has started to make a loud noise, or the homeowner has noticed a consistent rise in monthly utility bills. Whatever the problem is, we can provide the solution!
Whether you call us day or night, we will:
- Provide Prompt, Courteous Service (Including 24/7 Live Response)
- Send a Licensed and Insured Water Heater Technician to Your Home
- Evaluate Your Water Heater and Identify the Problem
- Recommend Water Heater Repairs or a New Water Heater
- Support Your Service with Financing and Warranty Coverage
Long Island Water Heater Repair vs. Water Heater Installation
Wondering whether you’ll need a water heater repair or a totally new installation? The short answer is that it depends on your specific unit. Here are a few cases in which a new installation tends to be the better investment:
- You’ve spent a lot of money on repairs in recent years.
- Your water heater’s tank has been damaged.
- Your utility bills have gone up without any change in your average water heater usage.
- Your unit is outdated and inefficient (typically 10-15 years old or more).
The bottom line?
Every family on Long Island faces different circumstances, and we base our recommendations on an honest evaluation of your current water heater installation. If you could benefit equally from a repair or a replacement, we’ll tell you that upfront and leave the choice to you. If your money would be better spent on a brand-new water heater, we can install an energy-efficient solution—either a conventional tank water heater or a modern tankless water heater—for as low as $22 per month.
Sign up for an Exact Project Quote for Long Island Water Heater Repair or Replacement
It’s hard to live without hot water, and Varsity Home Service will ensure that you don’t have to. Contact us today to get immediate service 24/7, including repairs and replacement for Long Island water heaters. Call us or complete our quick online form to get started now!