Do enjoy a hot shower? For more than a century we have enjoyed the modern convenience of hot water plumbing thanks to water heaters. It’s one of those things that doesn’t get a lot of attention until it stops working. If you begin to notice your hot showers running short on hot water or have trouble getting hot water anywhere in your house—it’s time to call for help.
Varsity Home Service has been serving the Setauket community with exceptional plumbing and HVAC services for more than 5 decades. For installation or repairs, our family-owned water heater company has been helping homeowners keep the hot water on-demand.
Professional Water Heater Installation & Repair in Setauket
Across Suffolk County, Varsity is a well-established and reputable contractor. We work with top manufacturers and trained, certified installers to get the job done right. Our A+ BBB-rated company offers competitive pricing and flexible financing so that you can afford a water heater replacement when you need one.
A water heater replacement may be a good idea if:
- Your water heater is becoming a maintenance problem.
- Your energy bills have suddenly skyrocketed.
- Your current water heater is 10-15 years old or more.
- A water heater repair is not recommended due to damage or age.
New Appliances Come with the Added Benefit of Energy Efficient Savings
There are two main reasons to consider a water heater replacement. Either your current unit has stopped working or it’s getting old and leaching more electricity than it should be. The good news is that updating your appliances leads to measurable cost savings on your utility bills. Water heaters are designed to consume less power than they were a decade ago.
And that means a new model can lower your carbon footprint, making your Setauket home more sustainable. Most homes use an electric water heater so as the cost of electricity rises, adding energy-efficient options becomes more important.
The most common types of water heaters are:
- Conventional Tank Heater: The tall cylindrical water heaters that are found in most homes and are designed to hold water in an insulated tank.
- Tankless Water Heater: A more modern and energy-efficient alternative to conventional water heaters that is designed for use on-demand.
- Heat Pump Water Heater: Unique hybrid design that uses less electricity than a conventional water heater.
- Solar Powered Water Heater: A newer alternative for off-grid living or enhanced sustainability that is powered by solar panels instead of regular electricity.
- Water Condensing Water Heater: A model designed for home’s primarily powered by natural gas that relies on unused gas fumes for energy to heat water instead of electricity.
Learn More About Installing a New Water in Setauket
Whether you’re experiencing maintenance problems or just looking for ways to lower your utility bills, installing a new electric water heater might be the solution. Varsity Home Service is your go-to provider for expert installation and great products. We provide a wide range of plumbing and HVAC services to the Setauket community. Call for a quote on a water heater installation today.